- General Info
- About Us
- Our Physicians
- Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Clinical Immunology and Allergy
- Emergency Medicine and Transport
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- General Pediatrics
- Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Hematology - Oncology
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Genetics
- Newborn and Infant Critical Care
- Rehabilitative Medicine
- Bone Marrow Transplant / Research Immunology
- Centers of Excellence
- Contact Us
Our annual and special pediatric CME conferences attract world-class specialists and subspecialists providing the most modern, cutting-edge care for children.
We typically plan our core conferences as far as two full years ahead and recruit top names in pediatric medical fields as speakers, both from our own medical group, as well as from medical groups serving other stellar children's medical institutions across the country.
Refer to the list below for a snapshot of what we are planning. Where conferences have been fully planned, you may download a PDF brochure for your reference and registration.